My Community
December 10, 2016, 08:26:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Smart/Talk n Text Roaming  (Read 10253 times)
Boris Rose
Administrator

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2007, 09:39:34 PM »

I already have a Talk n Text SIM card that was sent to me from the Philippines. I recieve texts on it from the girl who sent it to me. Can I buy pasaloads from you and load the SIM card she sent me? How much will it cost me to send texts to her SIM card? I believe they\'re the same card or something, so it\'s cheaper. I'm in the U.S.   Thank you

Yes , you can buy Talk n Text load for your SIM on this site.
Sending a text from your roaming cell phone to hers costs you 20 pesos. (nothing to receive)  1 peso for her to send to you. (nothing to receive)
wty123

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 10:09:08 AM »

divination new balance  they are michael kors outlet online  the hollister online shop deutschland  only toms shoes outlet  thing burberry online shop  that celine handbags  God cheap nike shoes  allowed nfl steelers  priests polo ralph lauren  to burberry outlet online  wear nfl vikings  them air max  in baseball jerseys  a longchamp handbags  gold... air max 90  interest michael kors canada  on new balance store  the nfl packers  pectoral ralph lauren uk  boy vans outlet  because ugg boots clearance  he jimmy choo  came coach purses  to nike air  this giuseppe shoes  warehouse burberry outlet  has pandora  become thomas sabo uk  very philadelphia 76ers jersey  glad indiana pacers  Maybe christian louboutin shoes  it's katespade outlet  an nfl bears  omen. longchamp outlet  "the burberry  British toms outlet  seem to have michael kors bags  a nike.de  profound barbour outlet  idea clothing websites  of oakley sunglasses  ??the mcm bags  people chanel sunglasses  who oakley prescription  told moncler outlet online  you replica watches  said dallas mavericks jersey  like uhren  a mcm backpack outlet  harbinger nike tn requin  of rayban sunglasses  things?" salomon schuhe  the softball bats  boy's Nike Free Shoes  growing michael kors purses  interest polo ralph  everything ray bans  in thomas sabo  life coach factory outlet online  is gucci belts  a iphone 4s cases  harbinger. oakley  "said nop jerseys  the chicago bulls  Englishman, nike roshe  while uggs outlet  he huaraches  was burberry  on michael kors australia  close wedding dresses  reading ray ban sunglasses  of ray ban outlet  the gucci shoes  magazine. michael kors  "There coach factory outlet online  is ray ban zonnebril  a nfl jerseys  universe tory burch sandals  of the north face outlet  language adidas.se  that polo ralph lauren  everyone replica watches  can nike air  understand, nfl jets  but free run  now swarovski crystal  has nike free run  been wholesale handbags  forgotten. puma  For timberland boots  this true religion  Lincos swarovski jewelry  Among gucci outlet  other polo ralph lauren outlet  things, bcbg dresses  I'm tommy hilfiger  looking gafas oakley  for. air jordan retro  It mcm bags  is, nfl lions  therefore abercrombie  I michael kors purses  came burberry handbags  here gucci mens shoes  because ralph lauren outlet online  I watches  have tory burch sale  to washington wizards  find coach outlet online  a beats audio  language toms outlet  people zapatillas nike  understand the pistons jersey  universe, calvin klein  he mia jersey  is oakley outlet  an louboutin outlet  alchemist bos jersey  of their michael kors outlet  conversation nfl browns  was nfl azcardinals  interrupted salvatore ferragamo  by fake rolex  the kate spade  warehouse replica watches  boss lululemon outlet  you nfl chiefs  two nfl colts  really long champ  have michael kors  luck, nfl saints  "the nba jerseys  fat woolrich clearance  Arab nfl broncos  said," toms outlet  this nike online  afternoon nets jersey  there nfl jaguars  is nike outlet store  a uggs  caravan nfl rams  off jimmy choo shoes  to burberry sale  Fayoum rayban  I was ray ban wayfarer  to tiffany and co  go michael kors outlet  to michael kors  Egypt. converse chucks  "said air jordans  the polo ralph lauren outlet  boy oakley sunglasses cheap  Fayum burberry handbags  in omega watches  Egypt. instyler ionic styler  "Warehouse ray ban  owner michael kors bags  said," red bottoms  What coach handbags outlet  are supra footwear  you ray ban outlet  Arabs? portland trail blazers  The ralph lauren uk  boy lulu lemon  said coach bags  he nfl ravens  was north face pas cher  Spanish. kate spade outlet online  I gucci shoes  am tommy hilfiger  truly
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: